Friday 20 November 2009

Mood Board Presentation


I really enjoyed creating the mood board as it allowed me to collect and collage different images that I thought could offer me ideas of how I want my music magazine to be. It allowed me to think carefully about what the R&B and Hip Hop genre would offer in typical circumstances, so things like what colours were widely used, what type of artists are in the genre and they image and overall look.

The mood board didn't take me very long, and I had problems researching images of the different artists as I'm a fan of most of them anyway, which also helped me be certain about what genre of music my music magazine was going to be. Making the mood board also enabled me to think of who I wanted to target my magazine at, which is shown in the powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment