Monday 29 March 2010



I have been using the same Project Plan since the beginning of the music magazine project, I made the plan so that I can clearly set out all the things that needed to be done and so that i can effectively manage my time. However during the process i found some tasks took longer than others to do, for example the double page spread took longer to do compared to the front cover as there more things involved for the double page spread such as planning and writing the interview, planning the photos needed to be taken and of the editing that needed to be done. Because of the length of time that I spent working and re-working my double page spread, the Contents Page suffered because i had less time to organise myself and therefore I could not have as many drafts for improvement like my front cover and Double page spread. There were times where i missed a deadline for my double page spread, but I later regained myself, and met the extended deadline, which was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment